“You” shall mean you, the user of the site, and “Your” shall be interpreted accordingly. “Elite Reception” or “we” shall mean Elite Reception Limited (Co No 09880589). “User” means a user of the Elite Reception Site collectively and/or individually as the context admits. “Website” means a site on the World Wide Web.
Registered address: Elite Reception Limited, 45 Bridgewater Road, Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom, DE14 2GD, United Kingdom.
Registered in England under number 09880589.
Use of Site
Any information found on the Elite Reception web site is intended for guidance only. The web site and the products and services described in it are subject to change without notice. Copyright in the web site, its design, layout, look, appearance and graphics remain our property. The contents of the web site may not be downloaded printed or copied for further commercial use in anyway whatsoever, but personal use may be permitted. The Elite Reception web site contains links to other web sites.
We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of web sites, which are not under our strict control. You are not permitted to create a link to this web site without our prior written consent. Should you wish to do so, please place your request to the webmaster via our online contact form, this can be found on our Contact Us page.
We do not guarantee that the Elite Reception web site will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site. We only recommend that this site is best viewed at a resolution of 1280 x 1024 or larger, however it will also display on a typical mobile screen or tablet in a responsive layout.
For further information, or should you have any questions regarding this policy please Contact Us
WHO ARE WE?
Elite Reception Ltd are an independently run firm based in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire – our aim is to provide the highest quality installations for the most reasonable price possible. Our full list of services include: TV Repair, Aerial Installation, Satellite Installation, CCTV, Sound & Audio Visual Installation,Security Installation & Repair. Contact us today for a quote on our installation services.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
We obtain your details when you use our website, for example, when you download the latest case studies, contact us about our products, services or solutions or if you subscribe to email newsletter. We also may collect your details upon meeting at an event, or within a phone call.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
The personal data we collect from you may include: your name, address, email address, contact number(s) and IP address. We also may collect information from you surrounding your ‘area of interest(s)’ this includes what services that are of interest to you, as well as pages you have visited on our website.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following bases applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
We may use your information to:
- Send you relevant Elite Reception product updates that you have requested, and/or may be of interest to you
- Send you relevant Elite Reception products/services and solutions that you have requested, and/or may be of interest to you
- Invite you to an event that you have requested, and may be of interest to you
- Seek your views/comments on the services that we provide
- Request that you update your communications preferences
- Notify you of changes to our services
- Process a job application
- Process a comment on our content
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CAN THIRD PARTIES ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties, nor will we share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may occasionally send emails to you. Third party service providers working on our behalf: Occasionally, service providers, agents or subcontractors may be given your information for the purpose of completing tasks and providing our services to you on our behalf (for example, requesting that you update your preferences). When we use third party service providers, we will only disclose information that is relevant and vital to completing the requested task in order to deliver the agreed service. To ensure that your data is protected when working with third party service providers we have a contract in place that requires them to securely handle your data and doesn’t allow them to use your information for theirs or any other company or individual’s marketing purposes.
Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under GDPR and the law.
CONSENT AND UPDATING YOUR PREFERENCES
If for a secondary reason, for example marketing, with your permission, we may get in contact with you with offers/updates that we think could be relevant or of interest to you. You have the choice as to whether or not you want to receive these from us. If you do not want to receive direct e-mails from us, then you can update your preferences at any time in the following ways:
- Selecting your choices by ticking the relevant boxes when you subscribe (online, by phone or at an event)
- By email: Contact Us
We will only hold your data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described in this policy and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. We offer withdrawal of consent and deletion of your data at any time upon your request.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information that Elite Reception Ltd hold about you.
USE OF ‘COOKIES’
We only use anonymous cookies, which means that our cookies are not collecting any information that would allow you to be identified personally. We collect data about your browsing behaviour/patterns to enable us to improve our website and provide you with more content that could be of interest to you.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND THEIR PRIVACY STATEMENTS
When you click on links from our website they may redirect you away from https://elite-reception.co.uk. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and would encourage you to read their privacy statements.
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by indicating your preferences on our forms, or by Contacting Us at any time. Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- restrict processing;
- to object to processing of your personal data; and
- complain to a supervisory authority.
Updates and Feedback
You may notify Elite Reception of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected User Information by using the contact us page on the Elite Reception Site.
Disclaimer: Please note that Elite Reception Limited may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and staff training. This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the recipient and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received a message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Elite Reception Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 09880589. Registered office: 45 Bridgewater Road, Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom, DE14 2GD, UK.